Flat-faced triggers have become very popular and have continually evolved in the last few years for good reason. The unique geometry of a flat-faced trigger gives shooters consistent finger placement on the trigger for every shot. GlockKraft’s Defensive Applications Trigger (D.A.T.) is an American made defensive trigger designed to improve a shooter’s accuracy and provide positive trigger contact via a flat-faced design.
D.A.T.’s unique attributes provide a perceived lighter pull-weight while reducing pre-ignition push and increased first-shot splits. The maximum amount of pre-travel has been removed while maintaining all of the O.E.M. factory safeties as confirmed by a third-party authority.
Only 1 left in stock
GlockKraft D.A.T. Features:
• CNC’ed from 6061-T6 billet Aluminum
• 316 stainless steel assembly pins and safety spring for longevity and corrosion resistance
• Pre-travel reduction with complete safety in mind
• Flat-faced design for complete control and consistent finger placement
• Shortened reset
• Helps reduce pre-ignition push
• Repeatable finger indexing utilizing chamfered edge