Defensive Applications Trigger (D.A.T.)
Flat-faced triggers have become very popular and have continually evolved in the last few years for good reason. The unique geometry of a flat-faced trigger gives shooters consistent finger placement on the trigger for every shot. GlockKraft’s Defensive Applications Trigger (D.A.T.) is an American made defensive trigger designed to improve a shooter’s accuracy and provide positive trigger contact via a flat-faced design.
D.A.T.’s unique attributes provide a perceived lighter pull-weight while reducing pre-ignition push and increased first-shot splits. The maximum amount of pre-travel has been removed while maintaining all of the O.E.M. factory safeties as confirmed by a third-party authority.
GlockKraft D.A.T. Features:
• CNC’ed from 6061-T6 billet Aluminium
• 316 stainless steel assembly pins and safety spring for longevity and corrosion resistance
• Pre-travel reduction with complete safety in mind
• Flat-faced design for complete control and consistent finger placement
• Shortened reset
• Helps reduce pre-ignition push
• Repeatable finger indexing utilizing chamfered edge
• Available in NP3, Black, Blue, Red, Pink, Gold and raw aluminium
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.Inc. Neither Overwatch Tactical, LLC dba GlockKraft nor this site is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. For genuine Glock, Inc. and Glock Ges.m.b.H. products visit www.glock.com.