Samson Manufacturing’s one-piece, no-gunsmithing magazine well brings even more control to Smith & Wesson’s M&P Shield. You will be able to establish a full firing grip which increases your control for rapid shot recovery. Your expended magazines will now be allowed to drop-free without you having to adjust your grip. Beveling on the base of the magwell makes reloads quicker and fumble free. More comfortable, easier to shoot and easier to reload. What more could you ask for?
- M&P®9 SHIELD™ & M&P®9 SHIELD M2.0™
- The only no-gunsmithing magwell available for the S&W Shield.
- Beveled magwell cuts reload times.
- Works with factory 8rd magazines or with the Samson +1 magazine extension.
- No permanent modifications to your pistol are required.
- Extended finger groove allows full grip for increased control.
- Machined from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Allows magazines to drop freely.
- Patent Pending
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
- Length: 2.2″
- Width: 0.97″
- Height: 0.71″
- Weight: 0.5 oz.