Samson Manufacturing’s +1 Magazine Extension not only allows you to carry more ammo, it also aids in your ability to clear malfunctions.
- M&P®9 SHIELD™ & M&P®9 SHIELD M2.0™
- Provides +1 capacity on both 7 rd and 8 rd factory magazines.
- Designed to drop free without catching on the shooters hand.
- Relief cuts to aid in extracting magazine to clear Type III (double-feed) malfunctions and for one handed malfunction clearing.
- Leading edge is contoured to facilitate one-handed reloads and act as a finger groove.
- Uses factory magazine spring.
- Replacement base plate retainer designed to ensure positive feeding using the factory magazine spring.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing
- Length: 1.66″
- Width: 0.98″
- Height: 0.62″
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
Smith & Wesson and M&P are federally registered trademarks of Smith & Wesson Corporation. Samson Manufacturing Corp. is a manufacturer of firearms parts and accessories and is not associated with or sponsored by Smith & Wesson.